Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Video fo Boise State bowl game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Video fo Boise State bowl game

    Ok asking help for all you videophiles out there. I know I can dowload the Boisie state Bowl game, itunes and Fox sports now have the full game for download. What I wanna know is with either of those or is there another service I could use. I want to download it, burn it to DVD to watch on a standard DVD player and not be limited to iTunes, Fox and Amazons proprietary video players, or tied to the PC to watch it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video fo Boise State bowl game

    check youtube

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video fo Boise State bowl game

    I know there's a video of the last 10 minutes on youtube.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video fo Boise State bowl game

    I was looking for video of the whole game, Amzon and Fox has it for download, but I can tell if you could then burn it to view on a regular DVD player.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •